2nd Annual Police Accountability and Oversight Workshop
Mar 7, 2016 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
The Los Angeles Police Protective League's Eagle & Badge Foundation in conjunction with the Office of the Inspector General present the 2nd Annual Police Accountability and Oversight Workshop on Monday, March 7.
Keynote speaker: Los Angeles County Sheriff Jim McDonnell
Other speakers include:
• Alexander Bustamante, Inspector General, Los Angeles Police Department
• Robert Luna, Chief of Police, Long Beach Police Department
• Thomas Streicher, Police Chief (retired), Cincinnati Police Dept.
• John Torres, Monitor, Los Angeles County Office of Inspector General and President, HAPCOA
• Django Sibley, Assistant Inspector General, Office of the Inspector General, Los Angeles Police Department
• Craig Lally, President, Los Angeles Police Protective League & Peter Repovich, President, Eagle & Badge Foundation
• Kris Pitcher, Commander, Los Angeles Police Department
• Douglas M. Miller, Assistant United States Attorney, Public Corruption and Civil Rights Division, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Central District of California
• Shannon Presby, Assistant Head Deputy, Justice System Integrity Division, Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office
• Scott T. Greenwood, Greenwood and Streicher
• Al Labrada, Lieutenant, Los Angeles Police Department
• Walter Katz, Independent Police Auditor, City of San Jose
• Joumana Silyan-Saba, City of Los Angeles Human Relations Commission
* Body worn cameras
* Police use of force investigations
* Criminal prosecutions of police officers
* Community outreach
Registration: $65 includes continental breakfast and lunch. All proceeds go to the Eagle & Badge Foundation.
Register online at: www.universe.com/events/2016-police-accountability-oversight-workshop-tickets-los-angeles-HVQ8TG.
1000 N. Alameda Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Complimentary parking available on-site
For additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.